Top Ten (10) Employee Engagement Platforms & Software
A company's ability to motivate and retain its workforce is critical. Employees' satisfaction at work should go further than focusing on pay or flexible hours but should also look at how to keep people engaged throughout their time. That's why it's essential to find the right employee engagement software or platform for your company.
We will discuss the top 10 employee engagement platforms on the market today. We'll cover everything from survey tools to communication platforms so that you can find the perfect solution for your business.
<p>As a platform for employee engagement and culture, Kudos aims to help firms increase employee engagement, reduce attrition, and improve culture and productivity by leveraging peer-to-peer appreciation and open communication.</p>
<p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><ul><li>User-friendly and available on all platforms, including computers, mobile devices, and Gmail-integrated software.</li><li>Strengthens the company's ties and helps employees better understand their shared ideals.</li></ul><p></p>
<p></p><p></p><ul><li>Does not support GIFs</li><li>No setup to allow users to claim their points</li></ul><p></p>
<p>In determining the price of Kudos, the number of users and the duration of the contract are taken into consideration. Five hundred users are required to begin service on any given plan.</p><p></p><p><br></p>
Assembly is a workplace engagement and productivity software perfectly made to supercharge your employee’s culture and morale that automates activities to save you one day per week. You can easily automate and develop your own workflow or choose from a library of over 50 free workflow templates.
Assembly has helped hundreds of firms achieve employee engagement levels of 95% or higher by implementing processes that are enjoyable and simple to use. It's ideal for teams of any size, and it's completely free for the first 10 people.
- As an Assembly client, you can gain access to gift cards, bespoke gear, cultural prizes, and charitable contributions of the service’s reward catalog.
- You can also take advantage of a wide range of tools to keep employees interested, such as one-on-one meetings, questionnaires, icebreaker games, and more.
- Automate all birthdays and anniversaries, which the Assembly system will update you accordingly.
- Slack and Microsoft team connectors, as well as 40+ Hris integrations, are all handled seamlessly (ADP, BambooHR, Ceridian, Rippling, UKG, Workday, Zenefits, etc.
- Starter - FREE for under 10 members forever
- Lite - $2.80
- Standard - $4.50
- Premium - Custom
No matter where they work or what device they use, employees can access the Kazoo Employee Experience Platform, creating a high-performing, connected culture.
When your employees and management have access to a single, easy-to-use platform that combines Goals & OKRs, Recognition, Feedback, Conversations, and Incentives, productivity, and business performance skyrocket.
- Super helpful as an employee recognition tool.
- Very extensive line of employee engagement functions
- The dashboard is not very comprehensive.
- Unable to see top performers and which departments are the most involved. Currently, Kazoo gives basic statistics, but having internal challenges and allowing people other than supervisors with advanced views to motivate and drive others to participate would be fantastic.
- Inability to properly brand the platform in order to make it more distinct from competitors, Its analytical findings are quite lacking as well, and despite its advances, reports are still difficult to understand or customize.
- Growth - $5.00
- Standard - $4.25
- Enterprise - Custom
Empuls makes it easier to communicate, ask for feedback, and acknowledge exceptional performance. Furthermore, employees can be contacted more easily. Conversations can be started through chat reactions, comments, and media sharing.
Empuls collects employee lifecycle data to help you better understand the experience of your workforce. To collect information, surveys and feedback questionnaires can be distributed. The data is used to analyze your attrition, productivity, and levels of satisfaction.
Empuls automates the awarding of incentives based on a user-defined set of goals. To keep your employees motivated, it provides a wide range of reward options worldwide. Using the budget utilization report, you can assess your rewards and recognition programs' return on investment (ROI).
- You may ensure internal alignment by using communication solutions that allow you to interact and collaborate with your colleagues. Company announcements can be posted here, including information on upcoming events and policy revisions.
- You can use Empuls to get feedback from your employees and turn it into actionable data.
- Empuls uses gamification, rewards, and recognition to entice your workforce.
- Connecting deeper with other users within the app is a bit challenging.
- Starter - $2.00/user/month
- Proficient - $3.60/user/month
- Enterprise - Custom
Bonusly is a simple and enjoyable method to acknowledge all of your employees. An international reward catalog with gift cards, donations, and giveaways is available for both users and administrators, in addition to peer-to-peer recognition tied to company values, automated celebrations for new hires, birthdays, and anniversaries of employment, customizable awards, and flexible survey tools.
Every month, 87 percent of Bonusly users participate in the program, resulting in reliable people analytics.
- Allows you to give more feedback easily with it’s all-in-one employee feedback function
- Gives you the capability to send gifts and messages of gratitude to employees
- Can create automated birthday and anniversary rewards
- Encourages cross-team collaboration.
- Hashtag functionality can be quite confusing for new users.
- Has a possibility to be a little bit more expensive, especially for larger enterprises.Can be quite tough to predict when employees will cash in their points from a budgeting standpoint.
- Bonusly is priced at $2.70 per user per month.
Motivosity allows you to engage your employees from all angles, even if they are working remotely. It is a one-of-a-kind array of completely connected solutions that enables you to handle every area of work satisfaction with a single, comprehensive solution.
- Easy to use: Motivosity is great in that it can be tailored to fit the company's vision.
- Weekly, it can be used to provide feedback to coworkers.
- There are few restrictions on what can be commented on, which has allowed for the circulation of irrelevant comments.
- Posts made cannot be edited.
- The check-in function is relatively basic, and if comments aren't used to their maximum potential, it can lead to misunderstandings.
There are four categories here:
- Connect - Free
- Recognize - $5/user/month
- Lead - $6.50/user/month
- Listen - $2/user/month
As a platform for employee engagement and culture, Kudos aims to help firms increase employee engagement, reduce attrition, and improve culture and productivity by leveraging peer-to-peer appreciation and open communication.
- User-friendly and available on all platforms, including computers, mobile devices, and Gmail-integrated software.
- Strengthens the company's ties and helps employees better understand their shared ideals.
- Does not support GIFs
- No setup to allow users to claim their points
In determining the price of Kudos, the number of users and the duration of the contract are taken into consideration. Five hundred users are required to begin service on any given plan.
Using 15Five, managers may influence employee performance through a simple weekly check-in, which includes continuous feedback, objectives (OKR) tracking, recognition, and one-on-ones, as well as evaluations and feedback on performance.
Regular, open communication, which is at the heart of the 15Five product and attitude, is now the key mechanism of all high-performing talent management systems and the bedrock of all strong, healthy cultures.
Individual sales, opportunity health, and statuses are not reported in detail.
There are four categories, and they are billed per user per month.
- Engage - $4
- Perform - $8
- Focus - $8
- Total Platform - $14
Some of the most forward-thinking companies in the world use Leapsome to enhance their human resources management and empower their employees.
Using Leapsome, you can manage goals and OKRs, employee engagement surveys, feedback and praise, one-on-one meetings, and feedback and praise from other people at your company.
To meet your specific needs, you can opt to build on Leapsome's best-practice surveys and questionnaires established by psychologists or modify everything — from questions to timings and anonymity settings.
- Methods for internal processes are outdated.
- UI Interface is not appealing.
After the free trial, the complete Leapsome platform costs a flat $9 per user per month (a 40% reduction off the standard rate). This is payable annually and in advance, with new users being charged pro-rata.
More than 2,500 of the world's biggest companies use an employee engagement platform that combines employee benefits, discounts, incentives, rewards, and recognition with employee well-being and communication tools to help them find and keep the best people.
Reward Gateway Pros
- Flexible and easy to use.
- It's great that employees may choose between saving money with Instant Vouchers or receiving significant rewards through the app.
Reward Gateway Cons
- When it comes to reporting, it's a little iffy, but the data is there.
- It is primarily utilized as a communications tool. Consequently, an app is needed to handle this as well. Teams may be lacking in cross-product expertise on occasion.
- Some items are difficult to work with.
Reward Gateway Pricing
Reward Gateway is priced at $6 per user per month.
You may use ClearCompany's Applicant Tracking, Paperless Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, and Workforce Planning & Analytics to keep your organization moving forward.
ClearCompany is a one-stop shop for enterprise-level HR software. Their employee engagement solution can be used in conjunction with their onboarding, performance management, and workforce planning products.
- ClearCompany's software errors and faults are highly bothersome, despite the fact that the company has been in operation for more than a decade. Users frequently experience difficulties gaining access to various parts of the software and must wait for a technical support professional to remedy the issue. Software freezing, broken links, and sluggish speed are all common problems.
- Master Of None, Jack Of All Trades: For enterprises of all sizes, ClearCompany provides a comprehensive HR and people management solution. It does not, however, excel in any of its offerings, unlike many other major HR systems. Its capabilities aren't as extensive as those found in some of the other HR software we've evaluated. However, it provides consumers with enough features for a reasonable price to make it a viable option.
Pricing is dependent on when a company makes a quote.
These are your go-to platforms to ensure employee engagement in your organization. No matter which you choose, know that you're making the right decision for your business. Each of them provides excellent customer support and a host of helpful tools to enhance your team's performance.
So, take a look at the various options you have, determine what works best for your business needs and budget, and while you're at it, you can book a demo for Assembly at https://www.joinassembly.com/pricing
Try Our Free Tool
Automate routine workflows like employee recognition, 1:1s, daily standup & more - to save time!